Knox Mountain Hillclimb - Spectator Info
Please check the following for tips and info that will help keep your day fun!
- Gates open at 9 and are located along Broadway.
- Admission is $20.00 for one day and $25.00 for the weekend.
- Children under 15 are free, when accompanied by parent.
- No dogs allowed.
- You will be asked to sign a waiver and wear a wrist band.
- There is only street parking so come early.
- Do not wear anything red.
- Do not carry a red back pack or purse.
- Cross the road only at the first designated crossing. Otherwise stay on the trails.
- Do not stand on the outside of any corner and please keep well back from the road surface. Cars run about 50 seconds apart but may not be evenly spaced where you are in the track. For example a faster car will gain ground on a slower car.
- Observe all fencing and caution tape.
- Listen to instructions from corner workers and race officials.
- Depending on weather, bring appropriate clothing, sun screen water etc.
- You will probably choose to walk up the mountain so wear good walking shoes.
- There will be food vendors, beer garden, toilets, children's activities, car show and information booths, in addition to the car racing.
Copyright © 2017 KMH